No one expects to be hurt due to someone else’s negligence, so it’s normal to feel uncertain about how you should seek compensation for your injuries. If you’ve been wondering things like “how do I find a personal injury lawyer near me?” and “how is reimbursement for pain and suffering determined?” keep reading. Here’s what you need to know about seeking compensation for your pain and suffering in Houston, TX.
The more evidence you can provide to the insurance adjuster and the jury, the more likely you will receive generous compensation for your pain and suffering. Evidence supporting your claim could be:
- Your testimony
- Statements from people who have witnessed the accident’s effect on your life
- Evaluations from your therapist or psychiatrist
- Medical and physical therapy records
- Testimony from a medical professional
- Photos and videos of your injury and recovery
If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s mistake, don’t trust the adjuster to offer you a fair settlement. Having a dedicated personal injury lawyer on your team ensures you have someone looking out for your interests. Contact Houston Injury Lawyers, PLLC, today and let our team pursue the compensation you deserve.